"A great day, so much was covered, staff are now itching to try out some of the ideas from the training day."
"The day was a great help with the morning session split between new teachers and the leadership team so that colleagues from other subjects were able to participate."
Make the most of Keynote's expertise to deliver cost effective in-house courses, whole school INSETS or student revision conferences in your school.
We can provide a full and comprehensive service to provide:
- Highly experienced trainers with a proven track record of delivering outstanding CPD
- Practical training which offers solutions and strategies to overcome challenge areas
- Innovative CPD models: new and cost effective approaches for staff development
Whole-school INSET days, twilights and training sessions:
- INSET requests can be worked with to meet your particular needs, the timings and structure of the sessions can be driven by you
- Please contact us to discuss ANY INSET request
- Receive the very latest, cutting-edge support to improve teaching and learning standards with the new 2012 Ofsted Framework
- How to demonstrate progress in lessons and over more prolonged periods of time
- Re-think your lesson observation programme: how to ensure the process remains fresh and generates progress
- Benefit from a truly flexible approach: we can arrange anything from a one off INSET to the complete management of your CPD needs
Subject Based courses and training:
- Pick a course direct from one of our subject brochures or work with the Keynote team to create a more bespoke CPD programme.
- Structure your training to be as cost effective as possible, for example split the day between staff training and student revision
In-house student revision:
- Run a GCSE, AS or A2 revision day designed specifically for your students
- Key focus on improving student grades through key examiner insight and active, stimulating sessions
To find out more or to arrange for an in-house training day please fill out the form below or contact:
Tel: 01625 416 885
Fax: 01625 532 524
Sustainable CPD Request:
Please give brief details of your CPD request, including key focus points and issues: