|Position: Course & Conference Producer||Team: Course & Conference Production|
|Location: Wilmslow, office based||Starting Salary: £35,000– £45,000 per annum|
|Hours of work: Full-time Permanent||Date of Profile: February 2020|
About Keynote Educational Ltd
Keynote Educational is a leading national provider of courses, conferences and webinars for teachers and senior leaders in schools and colleges in the secondary education sector and also for student revision conferences and webinar sessions.
The company has a long-standing reputation for high quality professional development and training and provides at least 450 training events and conferences per year. Some of these are subject-specific, some on broader themes – including national conferences on the latest educational priorities.
This is an exciting time for the company, as we are in a period of expansion and looking to take on new business opportunities.
We are looking for a current and successful educational professional who is committed to the professional development of leaders and teachers in the secondary education sector. The successful candidate will be familiar with up to date curriculum and leadership issues in secondary education; will develop and write courses/CPD programmes across the range: from senior leadership conferences to teacher subject specific courses, from in-school professional development programmes to student conferences and sessions. Working in conjunction with our teams of specialist experts and course leaders, the courses and conferences are held in venues (predominantly London), in schools and colleges and via webinars and are delivered by our course leaders.
About The Role
You will be responsible for:
- writing high quality, attractive and relevant content for a wide range of secondary education training programmes, in conjunction with our team of over 350 specialist experts/course leaders
- maintaining a provision of at least 200 courses per year, as well as between 6 – 8 senior leader conferences on key, national issues for the sector
- identifying new directions and high-priority issues, to develop new courses which will attract attendees through initiative, entrepreneurial flair and excellent writing skills
- quality assuring the various programmes, making any improvements to ensure they meet the priorities of our market: teachers, school and college leaders
- researching and determining the need for and developing new programmes
- ensuring all new course copy is developed within timescale, working reliably to tight timescales
- supporting and liaising with our Sales & Marketing team
- providing an excellent client-focused approach to dealing with all internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will:
- have current wide knowledge and experience of the secondary education sector
- will be ambitious, have creative flair, know when to take initiative, identify good opportunity and see them through
- be an excellent communicator, both in writing and orally
- have good understanding of what makes successful and commercially viable new courses and conferences
- be confident, positive, resilient, have a hands-on approach to work, used to getting things done, making decisions and meeting deadlines
- be highly organised, with a nimble, agile attitude, ready to embrace change and cope with ambiguity
- be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- have a degree, or equivalent qualification
Closing Date: Friday 28 February 2020
Interview Dates: week commencing 03/04 March 2020
Application Details: please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the changing nature of our work, this job role description serves as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility. You may be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within the remit of your area of work.