With years of direct experience and expertise in school leadership, teaching and assessment, our team know the realities of daily life in education. Staff are the most valuable resource in any school. In the current climate, where funding and time are both in short supply, the opportunity to invest in high-quality professional training and support can prove challenging; this is why we aim to bring our outstanding professional training and support to you.
Our distinctive in-school provision allows you the scope to tailor the perfect package for your school’s unique requirements. Whatever your needs, we have the solution.
Incisive, supportive and excellent value for money, our bespoke in-school programmes provide the right balance of inspiration, challenge and practical take-aways, ensuring rapid impact on learning.
- Subject specific courses covering the latest on assessment, curriculum and teaching and learning.
- Informative, pragmatic yet inspiring subject leadership courses.
- Highly experienced and respected specialists offering stimulating yet sensible training.
Click here for more information.
Invest in the leadership of learning with our range of programmes designed to support, grow and empower current and aspiring leaders. Work with our experienced team to design your bespoke suite of applied and incisive training and development. Opt for a set programme or mix and match to create your unique package
- Explore our distinctive and highly effective in-school Five Lens Approach package – a opportunity to build focused leadership training and support through a unique blend of challenge, intervention and executive coaching. Please click here for further information.
- Build in-house leadership training selecting from full day, half-day and twilight courses.
- Ongoing leadership programmes including face to face training interspersed with continued digital support.
All our leadership training is characterised by functional guidance which translates the theory into viable actions. As a first step, we encourage you to contact us in order to shape your genuinely bespoke provision.
Student Revision Sessions
Script Moderation Service
Our new mock assessment moderation service offers an invaluable opportunity for teachers and subject heads to receive moderation guidance direct from examiners on mock assessment accuracy and feedback, while ensuring marking is in line with national standards.
Available for subjects at both GCSE and AS/A Level, our expert examiners will assess a sample of your marked mock exam papers, taken from across the student ability range, and give feedback as annotation and a short written report.
How It Works:
- Send your marked sample mock assessments (up to 10 scripts) to Keynote
- Feedback will be provided by annotation and a written report
- Please allow 2/3 weeks for the service
- This service can be booked as a ‘one off’ or can be included as part of your overall ‘package’ of in-school student revision support along with student conferences and other services