Student Revision Sessions
We offer A Level, GCSE and BTEC tailored sessions in school for over 21 different curriculum areas.
These sessions can be anything from small groups of 1-5 to whole cohorts up 400 students, and of course teachers are welcome to attend.
Sessions are tailored and bespoke covering a range of subject areas including English, Maths, Science, Languages, PE, Humanities and Performing and Creative Arts, and focus on your own school priorities or adapted from any of our existing courses.
We offer a wide variety of teacher specific in-schools which cover all teacher levels from ECT’s to Senior Leaders.
These can be arranged to support 1-1, small groups, departments, leadership teams and whole school.
Sessions can be tailored to your own training needs or adapted from any of our scheduled day courses.
We offer sessions that include any or a variety of the following focuses or something of your own:
- In depth knowledge of exam skills, specific exam texts, question styles
- Revision skills, analysis of exam material and sample answers.
- Challenging high achieving students
- Motivation for low ability students
- Oxbridge applications and interview skills.
Each session can be tailored in length to suit and are available during term time, at key assessment points, holidays and weekends. Sessions can even be split over a number of days or be separated into different ability levels over the course of the day.
You can book one subject or several to make up a day’s programme. Discounts are available for multiple bookings.
How to book
If you are interested in booking and want to discuss the specifics for your bespoke session for your students, please call Jonathan or Adam on 01625 532 974 or email email@example.com with your request and will we get back to you within 24 hours.
Booking with us will guarantee:
- Face to face guidance, advice and interaction with practitioners that have current experience in varying educational skills sets.
- Vital insight into performance management and support peers.
- Motivational and encouraging external support.
- Tailored and bespoke sessions that have been planned completely for you and your school priorities in mind.
- Follow up sessions and further support available.
Keynote offer sessions that include any or a variety of the following or something of your own:
- Refreshed approaches to teaching and learning, exam progress, effective feedback, assessment
- Leadership courses for all leadership levels, OFSTED expectations, leading an excellent department, new to role courses.
- Reinvigorated Pedagogy for raising attainment.
- Tailored whole school issues, SEL, staff wellbeing, safeguarding, developing a high performing culture.
- Bespoke courses to develop and nourish the whole teacher’s pedagogy.
- Specific curriculum areas, developing high ability, tackling low ability.