Position: Marketing Lead
Location: Wilmslow, office based
Starting Salary: from £30,000 per annum
Hours of work: Full-time Permanent
Closing Date: Thursday 22 October 2020
About Keynote Educational Ltd.
Keynote Educational is currently recruiting for appropriately experienced Marketing Lead to lead all marketing activities for the company, based in Wilmslow, South Manchester.
The company offers over 500 courses and conferences for teachers and senior leaders in schools in secondary education for revision sessions and conferences for students.
Reporting directly to the director, the ideal candidate will be a proactive, tenacious and creative professional not afraid to take risks or take on challenges. They will have a broad spectrum of successful experience in the marketing field; combining analytical and strategic skills with an ability to respond to changes in the education market.
This is a hands-on role and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied, challenging and rewarding opportunity. They will join the wider team in actively driving forward the company expansion targets and extend the company’s reach into schools and colleges across the sector
Key roles and responsibilities
- Generate revenue through successful marketing campaigns, promotions and coordinated use of the full range of marketing activities and opportunities
- Work closely with the managing director, the Sales and Products team to generate excellent marketing strategies and campaigns
- Work closely with the Products team to create impactful and engaging emarketing copy appropriate and attractive to our core markets
- Work closely with the Sales team to generate and convert both warm and cold leads through emarketing and other methods
- Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and promotions and implement actions based upon analysis to deliver greater efficiencies and ROI
- Lead on promoting social media activity across all core channels
- Work with external companies on outsourced work including direct mailing, graphic design, promotional materials
- Produce regular marketing and pipeline reports for the managing director
- Manage marketing data and data lists, ensuring lead generation targets are met
- Manage Google Ads activity, SEO strategies, optimising campaigns, working to budget and delivering ROI.
Experience and requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Financially motivated with a results-driven approach
- Demonstrable experience of leading excellent marketing campaigns and promotions, including lead generation targets
- A good understanding of database management: maintaining and expanding customer data,
- Analytical: you will have an eye for detail and be able to collate, analyse an interpret data to inform follow up digital marketing strategies
- Evidence of working to targets that support the revenue growth and success of the business, in particular lead generation targets
- Email marketing – you will be comfortable and experienced with email marketing platforms
- Evidence of maximising results for data management and email campaigns to hit targets
- Copywriting skills: understand market, eye for detail, accuracy and design
- Well organised and disciplined with the ability to manage the workflow.
- Knowledge of UK secondary education
What we offer
- Salary from £30,000
- 25 days holiday plus 3 additional days over Christmas, and bank holidays
- Benefits package including pension contribution and incentives
- On-going support
- On-site parking
Application Details: please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
If you have any queries, please call 01625 532974