Subject Specific Course Leader Vacancies
Keynote Educational are constantly on the lookout for talented Course Leaders to deliver across their range of courses and conferences. The role is a great way to develop your own career, meet other professionals and be part of the organisation’s mission to empower and support teachers and students. Course Leaders may be specialists in subjects, Leadership, Pastoral or the Quality of Education, as a quick browse through our course offering makes clear.
Requirements for Course Leaders:
- Expert in your field
- First class communication skills.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience of delivering training to other teachers.
In addition Course Leaders in specialist subjects should:
- Have current or recent teaching experience
- Be an examiner, ideally at team leader or higher.
There is no single fixed idea of what a course leader looks like, so if you are interested, even if you don’t fill you tick all the boxes, please CLICK HERE to complete the form below.
Subject Areas in which we are currently looking for Course Leaders to join our team are:
- Statistics for Sciences and Social Sciences
This is not an exclusive list and we are always interested in hearing from talented people interested in joining the team, especially if they have ideas of courses that they think will be of interest. This includes professionals with ideas related our other key areas of Leadership, Quality of Learning or Pastoral.
Further information about the role:
- A course leader task includes: designing course and description in collaboration with the Keynote team, producing notes and materials for the course and delivering the course, either face to face or online.
- One day courses normally run from 10 am to 3.30 pm, while a webinar is between 60 and 75 mins. Half day courses also run, but the timings may be more flexible.
- Courses can be delivered in schools or at other venues such as hotels or conference halls.
- Face to face courses are facilitated by a Keynote organiser, who will provide support and organisation on the day.
- We offer competitive rates and pay for travel expenses and overnight stays when required.
If you’re interested in becoming a Course Leader with Keynote Educational, please complete the form below.