ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is designed for all A level Dance teachers who wish to maximise their students’ marks in the written paper. Run by an A level Examiner and Head of Dance, this course has received outstanding feedback.
Beginning with key messages from the most recent examination, the course will suggest ways of teaching the Rambert, the key challenges, the different types of questions to expect and what the examiner will be expecting to see.
This course focuses on Section A of the paper, covering the compulsory set work of Rooster (1991) as well as the corresponding compulsory area of study; Rambert Dance Company (formerly Ballet Rambert) 1966–2002.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Explore the AQA Component 3 feedback and reflections on the most recent written papers
- Gain fresh approaches to teaching Rambert Dance Company 1966 – 2002 and to teaching the compulsory set work Rooster (Christopher Bruce, 1991)
- Take away new ideas for eliciting deep understanding of the set AOS and set work.
- Understand what is required of the questions to gain high marks
- Develop your understanding of the assessment methods on component 2, and build confidence in your ability to accurately assess student work
- Have the opportunity to discuss the challenges of implementing the course at your centre
||London | Thursday 30 June 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of Performing Arts
- Heads of Dance
- Teachers of AQA A-level Dance
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance