ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course focuses on the internal Component 1 on the NEW 2024 BTEC Tech Award Level 1 / 2 in Performing Arts with a Dance approach for first teaching September 2022.
The course will highlight the key challenges and aspects of the qualification and give a clear insight into the new numerical assessment criteria. It will also provide effective and successful teaching strategies and approaches for maximum learner attainment.
Teachers will take away a range of teaching approaches, templates, resources and teaching materials in an excellent, practical and highly complemented pack of notes – invaluable for successful teaching, learning and achievement.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Gain further clarity on the key challenges and aspects of the new 2024 BTEC award
- Develop a clear insight into how Component 1 is assessed.
- Discover more about what a Set Assignment brief is
- Gain teaching strategies and approaches on how to approach Component 1 both practically and theoretically to maximise student success
- Develop creative teaching for learners and take away a tool kit of innovative ideas
- Have the confidence to plan your course with imagination
- Gain understanding of the expectations of learners and how to help aid their success
- Discover how you can deliver the course with insight from the dance specialist course leader
||London | Friday 01 July 2022
London | Friday 21 October 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of Dance
- Teachers of BTEC Dance
- Heads of Performing Arts
- Teachers of PE teaching BTEC Dance
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance