ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is for teachers who wish to ensure achievement of students in the written element of the Pearson A-Level Drama and Theatre exam. By providing tried and tested teaching resources and techniques, the course aims to help teachers raise attainment by improving confidence in the classroom, knowledge and strengthen understanding of what examiners are looking for.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Develop a range of approaches to tackling set texts in practical and written lessons
- Take away feedback and marking strategies to raise attainment
- Increase understanding of the differing requirements and key elements of the written exam, including technical design terminology, steering towards appropriate director’s concepts, effectively analysing and evaluating live theatre.
||London | Monday 20 June 2022
London | Monday 21 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of Drama
- Heads of Performing Arts
- Teachers of AQA A Level
- NQTs and those teaching the specification for the first time
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance