ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course has been designed as an in-depth and finely tuned concentration on key areas of Paper 1 in AQA A-level economic It deals with areas of paper 1 that students must understand, but where current events or historic student difficulties present themselves as challenges to the higher grades. The course will explore examiner aims and objectives, and develop subject knowledge, present resources, and examine techniques, to meet them. The sessions are workshop style, with opportunities to ask questions, and to engage in discussion.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Gain strategies, advice, and lesson ideas for how to deal with particular aspects of Paper 1 which have proven ‘tricky’ for students in the past
- Differentiation – take away effective approaches for teaching students across the ability range
- Explore Exam questions and types and techniques
- Take away approaches to support students struggling on key areas
- Find out more about how to support students to access A/A* grades
- Take away resources, and strategies for collecting and using contemporary real-world data.
|COURSE DATES & LOCATION
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of Department
- Economics Teachers
- LA and Academy Chain Advisers
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice, and guidance
- Model answers and notes on key topics
- Powerpoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance