ABOUT THIS COURSE
The course is designed for teachers to develop their confidence in teaching exam skills needed to succeed in the 2022 exams. This course will look at a range of question types in both Components with opportunities to examine and avoid pitfalls for students.
Focus will be on responses on Philosophy & Ethics, and Religion & Dialogues questions with emphasis on maximising marks in the examination. The course will also address the challenges and suggest practical strategies to improve student performance across all ability ranges.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Analyse the most recent essay questions
- Understand where students go wrong in their essays in the heat of the exam, and put them right
- Take away new and creative ideas for teaching Philosophy, Ethics, Religion, and Dialogues.
- Provide teachers with the material, skills and confidence to teach effectively to all ability ranges, and best prepare their students for the 2022 examinations.
- Take away a range of activities and resources that you can implement in your teaching immediately.
- Increase confidence with exam preparation and ensuring all the specification is covered and revisited.
|DATE & LOCATION
||London | Thursday 21 April 2022
London | Monday 11 July 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All teachers of AQA A Level Religious Studies seeking to raise attainment
- Heads of Department in Religious Studies
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of 50+ pages full of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance
- Two course restaurant lunch
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Guaranteed high quality venues