ABOUT THIS COURSE
The course is designed for teachers to develop their confidence in teaching exam skills needed to succeed in the 2022 exams. This will look at a range of question types in Paper 1 with opportunities to examine and avoid pitfalls for students. In addition, the course offers the chance to look carefully at responses to film and literature questions in Paper 2 with an emphasis on maximising marks in the examination, blending content and language and there will be opportunities to assess student essays. There will also be an emphasis on responding to the cards in speaking and ensuring that Individual Research Projects are appropriately chosen and titled as well as providing teachers with strategies to bring out the best from students when questioned.
BENEFITS OF COURSE
- Provide teachers of AQA A level Spanish with the material, skills and confidence to teach effectively to all ability ranges, and best prepare their students for the 2022 examinations.
- Take away a range of activities and resources that you can implement in your teaching immediately.
- Increase confidence with exam preparation and ensuring all the specification is covered and revisited.
|DATE & LOCATION
||London | Monday 13 June 2022
London | Monday 21 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- NQT’s in Spanish
- Experienced teachers in A level Spanish seeking to improve confidence
- Heads of Department in Spanish
- Notes prepared by the educational expert leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance