Online | Thursday 06 May 2021
Online | Thursday 24 June 2021
TIME: 4:30 – 6.00pm
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This course will enable A-Level English Literature A teachers to maximise their teaching of Measure for Measure by helping them develop key higher level subject knowledge and a range of exam-informed strategies to ensure excellent results. Led by respected subject specialist, author, examiner and previous trust-wide Leader of English Megan Mansworth, this webinar will provide a range of key teaching and learning strategies and advanced subject knowledge to enable teachers to stretch and challenge students. Using examiner feedback alongside higher level subject knowledge, this course will demonstrate how to hone your teaching practice to ensure that students achieve excellent results. This course is ideal for teachers who are teaching AQA English Literature A but would also be useful for anyone wishing to develop their subject knowledge of Shakespeare or Measure for Measure.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Develop confidence in addressing the demands of the A Level English Literature A Paper 1
- Ensure your teaching is geared towards ‘teaching to the top’ and effectively teaching high-level challenging context to help students achieve the top grades
- Take away teaching strategies and approaches that excite students and ensure success
- Gain insights into key elements of advanced subject knowledge of Measure for Measure to help students achieve maximum progress and attain top grades in the exam
- Develop understanding of advanced exam technique to ensure students maximise their potential
- Apply advanced critical concepts and theories to your teaching and use these to empower students to reach the top grades.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Teachers of AQA English Literature A (A Level)
- Teachers of Measure for Measure
- ITT trainees, NQTs and RQTs – for subject knowledge
- Experienced English teachers
- Heads of Department
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- You will receive a specially prepared file electronically containing detailed notes, and teaching materials and resources which will be of immediate practical benefit in the classroom.
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance