ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
This exciting newly updated conference will provide students with a motivational revision day on two of the most popular AQA GCSE History Paper 1 combinations. Specially designed by practicing history teachers and examiners, you will hear presentations from leading historians and be given high quality advice, guidance and examples which will assist you to produce examination answers of the highest levels.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- An AQA History conference for 2022 focusing specifically on Germany 1890-1945 and Conflict and Tension 1918-1939
- Expert guidance from practicing history teachers and expert examiners on the skills required to succeed on every question type
- Activities throughout on key themes and topics, all linked directly to the exam papers
- Obtain the latest ideas about the period, helping students to stand out in exams
- Get a full set of conference notes, with examination tips and example answers.
||In School Only
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All A Level History students
- Heads of History
- Interested Humanities teachers
||You can also book sections of this conference as an in-school conference
- A Revision set of notes for all students