ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is aimed at teachers of who are looking to maximise the potential of all their students in the upcoming AQA GCSE Physics 2023 exams.
The course focuses on final preparations, questions, question types, fine-tuning responses, revision techniques and tactics, the grade descriptors of those top-level grade bands. This will include strategies to help students apply their knowledge and understanding when answering exam questions, identify key information in the question stem and write concise answers using appropriate scientific terminology.
This is an advanced, intense course for teachers of AQA GCSE Physics; the focus is on the key challenge areas for students. Teachers will take away strategies and methods to stretch, challenge and motivate students of all ability ranges, ready for their exams. In particular the course will hone-in on the most challenging areas, what students need to do to ensure their projected grades don’t slip down, and what, and how they must demonstrate to examiners to achieve high marks.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Provide teachers of AQA GCSE Physics with strategies to maximise the success of all their students in the Summer 2022 exams.
- Take away a range of techniques, approaches and materials that can be readily used in teaching to help students to demonstrate and apply their knowledge and understanding of scientific ideas, processes, techniques and procedures
- Confidence to assess and provide constructive feedback to stretch students and enable high exam performance. To ensure that students can apply knowledge and understanding of scientific processes, techniques and procedures in a practical context as well as being able to analyse, interpret and evaluate scientific information, ideas and evidence
- Provide a range of effective exam techniques to prepare students to access high grades by helping them to identify the relevant scientific terminology and detail that they need to use in their answers
|DATES & LOCATION
||London | Thursday 17 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- GCSE Physics teachers
- Heads of Physics
- Heads of Physics Science
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance