ABOUT THIS COURSE
This revised course is intended for all teachers who wish to ensure the high achievement of students in GCSE PE. The course focuses on excellent teaching approaches, methods, resources, and techniques to help teachers raise attainments in students of all abilities by improving student confidence, knowledge and a stronger understanding of what examiners are looking for.
The course is generic, suitable for teachers of all examination boards, though examples of the NEA will be taken from the AQA board.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Develop a range of approaches to tackling the key areas of GCSE PE
- Understand how to set an engaging and motivating classroom
- Understand effective differentiation to challenge and extend all students specific to their potential.
- Take away AFL techniques, feedback and marking strategies to raise attainment
- Increase awareness of exam readiness that can be infiltrated into all lessons to maximise exam technique.
London | Friday 10 June 2022
London | Friday 02 December 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of PE
- Teachers of PE
- PGCE mentors for Physical Education
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of 50+ pages full of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance