ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course will suggest ways to support your students in achieving grades 7-9, through looking closely at the marking criteria and considering what separates the 7-9 from the 5-6 . Led by Julie Patrick, experienced CPD presenter for EDUQAS and current team leader for Paper 2, the course will demonstrate teaching and learning ideas using examination texts and will look at exam style questions and typical answers, scrutinizing how they have met the grading criteria.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Focuses on the demands of the top band and provides materials to help teachers prepare students effectively
- Will closely analyse mark schemes and sample answers
- Detailed analysis of the demands of different components and examination questions
- Materials will be provided to support teaching and learning
- Discussion will be open and informed
|DATE & LOCATION
||Online | Wednesday 17 November 2021
London | Wednesday 19 January 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New Film Teachers
- Current Film Teachers
||You can also book this as an In-School Webinar
- You will receive a specially prepared file electronically containing detailed notes, and teaching materials and resources which will be of immediate practical benefit in the classroom.
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance