ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is an ideal introduction to all aspects of GCSE Film Studies. Designed specifically for teachers new to the qualification it will offer advice on course structures, approaches to teaching and clear advice on examination requirements.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Detailed analysis of the demands of each components
- Will closely analyse mark schemes and sample answers
- Suggestions for course outlines and schemes of work will be discussed
- Materials will be provided to support teaching and learning
- The demands of NEA will be scrutinized and examples will be looked at across a range of marks
- Discussion will be open and informed
|DATE & LOCATION
||Online | Wednesday 20 October 2021
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
||You can also book this as an In-School Webinar
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance