ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
This exciting, interactive and refreshed AQA GCSE History programme will provide students with a motivational, informative and valuable revision day. Specially designed by practicing senior examiners, the day will give your students expert advice, guidance and examples on how to improve their performance in their examinations.
The conference specifically focuses on the topic Medicine and Health in Britain and is designed for students of all major examination boards.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- A refreshed AQA GCSE History conference for 2022, covering the key topics and skills required to succeed on every question type
- Fully interactive day, engaging, informative; the specification brought to life in engaging sessions
- Expert guidance from examiners on improving performance in the four different exam paper sections
- Take away a new set of notes which give excellent revision advice and demonstrate the levels required for success
||In School Only
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All A Level History students
- Heads of History
- Interested Humanities teachers
||You can also book sections of this conference as an in-school conference
- A Revision set of notes for all students