ABOUT THIS COURSE
This new practical course will explore how you can create a buzz for Dance throughout KS3 for all boys and girls in your school. You will leave with a wide range of ideas, methods and approaches, together with up-to-date insight on how best to thrive in these unprecedented times working with your students on all ways to maximise their potential. It is designed to give fresh ideas to PE and Dance teachers working in schools where Dance is already embedded and to those teachers who have an interest in dance and wish to introduce it as an extra-curricular activity. Tips and methods will be shared for how to gain healthy numbers for recruitment into GCSE Dance.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Relationships and Rapport- Understand the importance of creating a dance culture within your school.
- Routines and Rituals-Take away important tips on establishing high level learning from the moment students enter the studio.
- Find out ways to put the Wow Factor into your dance lessons and dance clubs
- Explore contemporary, street and musical theatre and leave ready to teach with confidence in these styles.
- Take away a range of different and fresh approaches to teaching performance, choreography and appreciation to students using a variety of themes and professional works and musical theatre.
|DATES & LOCATION:
||London | Friday 06 May 2022
London | Friday 14 October 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Head of Dance
- Head of PE
- Dance Teachers
- PE Teachers
- Teachers with responsibility for extra curricular activities
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance