ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course has been designed to provide Heads of Sixth Form with the tools and ideas to successfully create and nourish an Outstanding Sixth Form. Academic success is a must for an Outstanding Sixth Form however there are a plethora of other factors involved; from curriculum design to managing tutors, raising aspirations to retention and recruitment strategies. This course will provide insights and ideas on what can be done to achieve and maintain an outstanding Sixth Form in 2021/22.
This course can also be brought into your school, and tailored accordingly, if required.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Explore the factors that make an Outstanding Sixth Form.
- Gain an appreciation for the extra factors that need to be considered.
- Develop ideas for how to implement strategies which lead to outstanding.
||London | Thursday 24 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of Sixth Form
- Heads of Year 12&13
- Senior Leaders with a responsibility for line managing Sixth Form
- Aspirant Sixth Form Leaders
||You can also book this as an in-school course
- A specially prepared folder of 50+ pages full of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- CPD Certificate of attendance