ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is aimed at teachers working with mixed ability and lower attaining students who are looking to maximise their potential in the upcoming A Level Physics 2023 exams.
The course focuses on effective, refreshed and specifically-tuned strategies and approaches which excite and motivate students and develop their understanding, learning and levels of attainment. Emphasis will also be on assessing low attainers and intervention strategies to accelerate progress. The course provides a comprehensive toolkit that adds value and will help learners excel in their Summer 2023 exam performance.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Equip you with strategies to support students and accelerate their progress
- Take away approaches that excite and motivate students
- Gain strategies for developing students’ skills to overcome weak areas
- Examine techniques and methodologies to allow students to develop a can-do mindset and demonstrate independent practise and personal academic development
- Develop strategies for helping students improve their exam technique
- Gain ideas on effective incorporation of practical work into course delivery
|DATES & LOCATION
||London | Thursday 09 June 2022
London | Thursday 10 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- OCR A level Physics teachers
- Heads of Physics
- Heads of Science
- Teachers of A Level Physics of other exam boards
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance