Online | Tuesday 08 February 2022
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This BRAND NEW course is aimed specifically at paper 3b. It will focus on planning and executing each of the three different question types – and the variations within them.
It will also focus on what outstanding achievement looks like in terms of assessment objectives from the specification. The course will outline the most up to date guidance in how to teach and prepare students for the 2021 Paper 3b exam.
Delegates will have the chance to share good practice, ideas and strategies from their current teaching.
Delegates will be sent out some exemplar exam responses to mark before the course and then to review these during the day with feedback.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Discuss lessons learnt from the previous Paper 3b level exams and ensure similar mistakes are not made by your student.
- Develop an understanding of how to score highly on all three sections of the Paper3b exam.
- Enhance your understanding of applying the assessment objectives in your planning.
- Engage with and interpret the mark schemes for Paper 3b.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All teachers of Edexcel A level Politics Paper 3b
- Head of Politics departments
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance
- Opportunities to network
- Two online twilight sessions