Wednesday 10th February 2021
Wednesday 9th June 2021
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This short session will analyse the key parts of the specification for theme 1 ensuring the delegates understand the most important parts of the course, and which key area are transferable to other themes later on in the course. The course will also consider the types of questions that are asked on theme 1 in paper 1 and how these key topics are assessed in theme 3 the synoptic paper. Advise will also be offered on which parts of the course to spend longer on, to ensure the students fully understand these are, as they come up time and time again throughout the themes.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Secure practical effective methods which maximise student results
- Gain a secure understanding of the key theories of theme 1
- To understand they key 4 topics in theme 1, and how they are applicable to other themes.
- How theme 1 theory is assessed in paper 1 and paper 3.
- How theme 1 can be used synoptically
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Head of departments
- Experienced teachers who are seeking to maximise their teaching
- Teachers who are new to Pearson/Edexcel A-Level Economics
||You can also book this as an In-School Webinar
- You will receive a specially prepared file electronically containing detailed notes, and teaching materials and resources which will be of immediate practical benefit in the classroom.
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance