This A Level Mathematics in-school is designed to accelerate student revision, packed with conceptually grounded approaches to understanding and answering questions from all three papers. Key concepts are covered with top tips from examiners on areas such as where students go wrong, how to maximise your marks and effective revision strategies.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Gain top level advice and guidance on how to revise independently and improve performance in each of the Pearson exam papers
- Enhance your understanding of the areas of Mathematics that students find most difficult, including specialist input on the statistics and mechanics sections of the course.
- Ask questions direct to Maths experts on key topics from the Pearson Mathematics specification.
- Take away a full set of conference notes, with examination tips and example answers of Maths questions.
- Great preparation for those students seeking highest grades