ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is aimed for experienced teachers of AQA GCSE PE who are looking to find out more about what examiners expect to see in student responses to award maximum possible marks and how they can build key approaches into teaching and learning strategies and techniques.
Teachers will gain a thorough awareness of the challenge areas and demands of the theory included within the GCSE course. Delegates will also be guided through suggested organisation, planning and teaching strategies to use with all students in order to maximise attainment in all 6 areas of the course. Delegates will understand the demands of the assessment, including the practical and written coursework components. The course will enable teachers to leave feeling confident in their ability to teach the theory included in AQA GCSE PE. Examples of 6 and 9 mark questions will be used throughout the course.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Develop your understanding of strengths and areas for improvement in AQA GCSE PE through feedback from the 2019 reports
- Deepen your understanding of the assessment criteria and mark schemes by examining exemplar student work
- Find out how to access the high marks for each paper- achieving grades 7 – 9
- Take away strategies for developing students understanding of examination questions and subject content with particular emphasis on the 6 and 9 mark questions.
- Increase understanding of what examiners expect to see to enable all students ot achieve their potential
- Increase awareness if how to develop excellent student NEA
||London | Wednesday 25 May 2022
London | Wednesday 19 October 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of Department for PE
- Teachers of AQA GCSE Physical Education
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of 50+ pages full of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance