Structuring Essays and Writing Under Pressure – The Teacher’s Guide
Online | Thursday 8th July 2021
TIME: 4 – 6pm
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Dr Rachel Knightley’s teachers’ seminar is designed to build confidence and clarify what a well-structured written answer needs, across the Eduqas English syllabuses. Set clear objectives and improve results, both in theory and under pressure. This two-hour course will provide strong, accessible templates to build student confidence in how to address questions and how to structure clear, effective answers, both in the classroom and the exam room.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Equip your students with a strong template of questions to ask and address in written answers, in coursework and under examination conditions.
- Build confidence on the page with strong, clear and focused written answers.
- Explore and express individual responses to set texts, key words in set questions.
- Consolidate your knowledge of advanced exam technique, to ensure students maximise their potential.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- English Teachers
- Heads of Department
- Teachers responsible for Arts
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- You will receive a specially prepared file electronically containing detailed notes, and teaching materials and resources which will be of immediate practical benefit in the classroom.
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance