Organising staff INSET days can be challenging and time-consuming. At Keynote Educational, we aim to take the burden off you by providing excellent presenters and practitioners to fit in with your desired theme and institution. We can create a tailored experience for your staff to make for a valuable, stimulating and uplifting INSET day which has real impact.
To give you a taste of what we offer, you can check out some examples of current issues and topics we are being asked to provide INSET for. The list is not exhaustive, as we aim to customise each INSET day in accordance with your priorities.
Whatever your preference – half day, full day, full staff opening session followed by breakout sessions, fully or partially practically-based, we can work to your vision, aims and outcomes for the day.
Example INSET Days
- Understanding the detail of the impact of 9-1 grading
- Working to a consistency across departments in high standard teaching, learning and attainment
- Working with vulnerable students and student groups
- Analysing and monitoring pupil progress for the 9-1 GCSEs/ new linear A levels
- Empowering teachers to take control of their workload, reduction approaches