Our senior examiner led, interactive student conferences are specifically created by experts to provide students with practical, engaging and motivating revision for GCSE and A-Level examinations.
Demonstrating how students can overcome key exam hurdles for success in their upcoming examinations. Our in-depth conferences will focus on challenging areas, how to boost grades and how to meet the demands of the questions for exam success.
- Examine high quality exam responses to deliver results they recognise students full potential in exams.
- Gain first hand guidance, advice and examples from experts in their respective fields.
- Take full advantage of the opportunity for students and teachers to ask questions to experts and examiners.
- Understand the principles that underlie the respective GCSE and A-Level subjects.
- Receive comprehensive and informative notes and tips to take away for further study and analysis.
Keynote Educational can offer these sessions as in-school sessions for teachers and students. These in-school sessions can be tailor made to suit what teachers and students specifically need by providing detailed and bespoke solutions.
Keynote also offer expert led student webinars that last approximately one hour.