Student Revision Conferences
We deliver A Level and GCSE student revision conferences for the full curriculum range, including all major exam boards and brand new specifications.
Benefits of in-school conferences
- Interactive, full day or half day created and delivered by subject specialists
- Expert examiners who will inspire your students with first hand advice and guidance on how to raise their examination grades
- Benefit from the conference structure flexibility
- Accessibility of face to face speaker interaction and opportunity to ask questions directly to examiners
- Students will take away a full set of revision notes, tips and key points
- Achieve excellent value for money by sharing the costs with your partner schools
Take the lead and host a Student Conference
Achieve excellent value for money by acting as a Host for the day and sharing the costs of either a student conference or teacher course with your partner or neighbouring schools.
- Bring in high quality experts to your school and encourage knowledge sharing within your educational community
- Provide an enriching, motivational and memorable experience for students and teachers
- Our promise of excellence includes carrying out all administration, organisation and professional publication of the event programme
- Increase cost effectiveness for all schools by sharing the costs of this event with other schools or partner institutions
What will it cost?
Costs start from £1.050 + VAT. Example costs for 100 students is £ 1,910 and includes:
- Full organisation
- All presenters (includes fees, travel and associated expenses)
- Consultancy and customisation
- Conference notes and materials/resources printed and delivered to your school
Enquiries and Bookings
In your enquiries please give the following information:
- The subject, level (GCSE or A level or generic) and/or exam board that your enquiry relates to
- What options you may be interested in
- Your model for the day ie: full day all students, half day all students, differentiated into groups for other half (ie: 7 – 9, 4-5)
- How many ( approximate) students are likely to be attending
- If the conference for students of one school only or more than one school
- When would you like the conference to be held (term; month; specific day)?
- Are you looking to book multiple conferences (10% discount if booking 3 conferences or more at the same time)
Contact us on 01625 532974 or email us on email@example.com or click here to complete the online Enquiry Form