Are you someone with a strong track record of expertise in a key subject or particular area in Secondary Education?
Keynote Educational is one of the top five leading providers of CPD for teachers and leaders in secondary education, with a reputation for high quality and innovative provision. We offer a wide-ranging 400 training events and conferences each year, across topics as diverse as Women in Education Leadership, The Decolonised School, Senior and Middle Leadership and in subject specific courses, events training. The company also offers over 300 student revision sessions as in-school sessions in schools and colleges.
This is an exciting time for the company as we are in a period of business expansion and are currently looking for experts to deliver courses or sessions in three main areas: subject specific, whole school and in new conferences
Regarding subject specific course leadership we are particularly looking for course leaders and trainers in in GCSE and A Level Mathematics, Sciences, Languages – especially French and Spanish – and English.
If you are interested in getting involved with Keynote in areas not on our website or listed above, please do still get in touch.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Current, relevant expertise in your chosen area of course leadership regarding teaching and, if appropriate examination experience
- Experience delivering CPD sessions to groups of teachers, and also to students if applying for student session work as well
- Excellent presentation style both online and face-to-face
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prepare and present course materials and resources to appropriate standards
- Up-to-date knowledge of the current priorities affecting your key areas
- Good organisational skills, and can meet deadlines
- The courses are delivered online face-to-face (unless circumstances dictate otherwise)
- The range of courses are full day, half day (1.30 – 5.00pm) twilight (4.00 – 6.00pm)
- You can lead as many or as few courses as you like – from one per year to any number
- Course leader fees comprise the following
- Preparation – Working with the Keynote team ion writing the programme
- Preparing the delivery of the course
- Preparing presentations, course materials and any delegate notes
- Courses are delivered in schools or at other venue such as hotels or conference halls
- On venue based courses, a Keynote Course Manager will always be present to ensure the smoother organisation operations of the day
- Student conferences work on the same basis as above and are delivered in schools or in conference style auditoriums
- If travel is required and any overnight accommodation, this is paid for by Keynote
- Prior to course publication your point of contact will be a member of the Keynote course and conference production team. Once your course goes ‘live’ your main point of contact will be the Events Team
There is no single fixed idea of what a course leader should be, and the role is highly flexible to suit all variations. if you are interested in applying please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you include in your covering letter the following information:
- Details of the specialist area(s) you are interested in leading courses in
- If you are interested in leading courses for teachers or students, or both
- Your approximate availability – ie 2 days per term, 2 days per year, after school hours only
Please feel free to phone 01625 532974 to discuss further.
Many thanks and we look forward to receiving your application.