New Summer Term Student Webinars: Preparation from 10/11 and 12/13 Webinars; Booster Webinars; Revision Webinars
These new student webinars address current priorities for Years 10/12 support – the webinars consolidate and build on the knowledge and skills developed in Year 10/12, fill gaps, and prime students for success in Year 11/13. The webinars have been put together by expert, current examiners; they include guidance exam questions and will also guide students in how to tackle questions in the exam. They will be accompanied by notes and questions to allow students to test their understanding.
Student Revision Webinars
The webinars are led by examiners/subject experts, and focus on how to access the top grades. Your students can join a scheduled webinar from home across the various subjects, levels and exam boards. Or if you would like your students to participate within a classroom, only one log-in is required.
If none of the scheduled webinars suit your student groups we are able to tailor a webinar to meet your student’s requirements at a time and date suitable to you. All our past webinars that have taken place have been recorded and are available to be purchased for your students to view.
Contact us today for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01625 533053.
For scheduled webinars:
- All webinars cost £95+ VAT per log in.
Comments from our student revision webinars:
"Good session, well-pitched. Good pointers and suggestions. All my pupils came away with something to work on."
Kirkbie Kendal School, May 2019
"Very good – clear resources, good pace and lots of useful tips."
Woking College, May 2019
"Students gained valuable insight into what to do and do well."
Dover Grammar for Boys, October 2019
Our Student Revision Webinars Offer:
- Short, but detailed, intensive one hour advanced sessions, all with a core intent on improving student exam performance
- Access exam technique tips to support your students in preparing to achieve the very best results
- All student revision webinars are led by current, practising GCSE or A level examiners, as appropriate to the webinar
- Gain in-depth and detailed understanding of the most challenging areas of the Papers
- Confidence booster for your students to tackle successfully the difficult and challenging exam sections
- Focus on top mark band Grade 8 – 9 requirements
- Interactivity – opportunity to ask questions directly to the speaker
- Best practice revision tips, exam technique tips and guidance from the experts
- A set of revision resources written by the examiner that will ll be sent in advance of the webinar that you will be able to use immediately with your students
- Webinars are one hour long and normally start at 4.00pm
- You can book any webinar for a time and date to suit your schedule
- One webinar log in can be used for multiple students to share
- You will receive digital session notes in advance
- Webinars can be viewed wherever is appropriate for you in your school, region, UK, global
For Each Webinar All Participants Receive:
- A specially prepared folder of notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the webinar session leader themselves
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- Webinar CPD Certificate of Attendance
- IT support ( if required) to help you set up on the day
If you’d like to find out more about the webinars, please click here for our webinar guide on getting set up.
Showing 1–24 of 75 results
Wednesday 24th March 2021
Wednesday 5th May 2021
Thursday 25th February 2021
Thursday 25th March 2021
Thursday 11th February 2021
Wednesday 24th March 2021
Online | P1 – Thursday 17 June 2021
Online | P2 – Tuesday 29 June 2021
Online | P1 – Monday 05 July 2021
Online | P2 – Monday 12 July 2021
Online | Tuesday 20th April 2021
Online | Monday 21st June 2021
Monday 19 April 2021 – 4pm
Online | Tuesday 16th March 2021
Online | Monday 14th June 2021
Online | Thursday 10 June 2021
Online | Wednesday 9th June 2021
Online | Monday 15 March 2021
Online | Wednesday 09 June 2021
Online | Monday 19th April 2021
Online | Monday 28th June 2021
Online | Tuesday 23 March 2021
Online | Tuesday 06 July 2021
Online | Thursday 10th June 2021
Online | Thursday 18 March 2021
Online | Thursday 22 April 2021
Thursday 25 March 2021
Thursday 24 June 2021
Webinar 1 – Wednesday 12 May 2021
Webinar 2 – Wednesday 26 May 2021
Webinar 3 – Wednesday 31 March 2021
Online | Monday 22nd March 2021
Online | Tuesday 22nd June 2021