Student Revision Webinars
The webinars are led by examiners/subject experts, and focus on how to access the top grades. Your students can join a scheduled webinar from home across the various subjects, levels and exam boards. Or if you would like your students to participate within a classroom, only one log-in is required.
If none of the scheduled webinars suit your student groups we are able to tailor a webinar to meet your student’s requirements at a time and date suitable to you. All our past webinars that have taken place have been recorded and are available to be purchased for your students to view.
Contact us today for further information: email@example.com or calling 01625 533053.
For scheduled webinars:
- All webinars cost £85+ VAT per log in.
Comments from our student revision webinars:
"Good session, well-pitched. Good pointers and suggestions. All my pupils came away with something to work on."
Kirkbie Kendal School, May 2019
"Very good – clear resources, good pace and lots of useful tips."
Woking College, May 2019
"Students gained valuable insight into what to do and do well."
Dover Grammar for Boys, October 2019
Our Student Revision Webinars Offer:
- Short, but detailed, intensive one hour advanced sessions, all with a core intent on improving student exam performance
- Access exam technique tips to support your students in preparing to achieve the very best results
- All student revision webinars are led by current, practising GCSE or A level examiners, as appropriate to the webinar
- Gain in-depth and detailed understanding of the most challenging areas of the Papers
- Confidence booster for your students to tackle successfully the difficult and challenging exam sections
- Focus on top mark band Grade 8 – 9 requirements
- Interactivity – opportunity to ask questions directly to the speaker
- Best practice revision tips, exam technique tips and guidance from the experts
- A set of revision resources written by the examiner that will ll be sent in advance of the webinar that you will be able to use immediately with your students
- Webinars are one hour long and normally start at 4.00pm
- You can book any webinar for a time and date to suit your schedule
- One webinar log in can be used for multiple students to share
- You will receive digital session notes in advance
- Webinars can be viewed wherever is appropriate for you in your school, region, UK, global
For Each Webinar All Participants Receive:
- A specially prepared folder of notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the webinar session leader themselves
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- Webinar CPD Certificate of Attendance
- IT support ( if required) to help you set up on the day
If you’d like to find out more about the webinars, please click here for our webinar guide on getting set up.
Showing 1–24 of 67 results
Thursday 30 April 2020 4pm
Thursday 30 April 2020 4pm (1hr)
Tuesday 21 April 2020 4pm (1hr)
Thursday 23 April 2020 4pm (1hr)
Tuesday 5 May 2020 4pm (1hr)
Thursday 21 May 2020 4pm (1hr)
Thursday 10 September 2020 4pm (1hr)
Wednesday 29 April 2020 4pm (1hr)
Tuesday 28 April 2020 4.30pm (1hr)
Monday 27 April 2020 4:30pm
Thursday 7 May 2020 4.30pm (1hr)
Thursday 30 April 2020 – 4pm
Thursday 07 May 2020 – 4pm
Thursday 23 April 2020 (4pm)
Tuesday 22 September 2020 (4pm)
Tuesday 28 April 2020 (4pm)
Tuesday 29 September 2020 (4pm)
Tuesday 05 May 2020 (4pm)
Tuesday 06 October 2020 (4pm)
Monday 18 May 2020
Tuesday 13 October 2020