LATEST Teacher and Student Webinars
New for 2019/2020
Click here to view the Teacher Webinars.
Click here to view the Student Webinars
Our new webinars are written and led by current GCSE and A Level examiners, practitioners and subject experts.
They focus on raising student performance in 2020 from the 2019 examinations - key topics, subject specific key challenges and issues, exam questions, question types, example responses, grades improving grades, new approaches, methods and techniques.
Why you should book a webinar:
- Get focused feedback on the most important areas for improvement for 2020
- Take away new approaches to tackling specific challenging topics that take a different angle
- Gain new techniques for enhancing the performance of specific groups of students
- Led by current examiners and academic experts, giving the best possible advice
- Interact and ask questions directly to the examiner expert leading the webinar
- Take away resources and materials for use with students in class and across the department
- Hassle free – don’t have to leave your school or incur any travelling costs
- Simple to join and full support is provided to set you up on the webinar platform on the day
- Webinars are one hour long and normally start at 4.00pm
- The cost is £85 per log in and as many people as you want can join with that log-in
- You can book any webinar for a time and date to suit your schedule
- One webinar log in can be used for multiple teachers to share
- You will receive digital session notes in advance
- Webinars can be viewed wherever is appropriate for you in your school, region, UK, global
For Each Webinar All Participants Receive:
- A specially prepared folder of notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the webinar session leader themselves
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- Webinar CPD Certificate of Attendance
- IT support ( if required) to help you set up on the day
How do Keynote webinars work?
We've created for you a handy user guide to download here to get you set up and running to attend a Keynote webinar. The guide can also be viewed below.
Check your systems requirements
Run a test webinar session
If you require any further assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call 01625 532974.