LATEST Teacher and Student Webinars
New for 2020
Click here to view the Teacher Webinars.
Click here to view the Student Webinars
Our new webinars are written and led by current GCSE and A Level examiners, practitioners and subject experts.
They focus on raising student performance in 2020 from the 2019 examinations - key topics, subject specific key challenges and issues, exam questions, question types, example responses, grades improving grades, new approaches, methods and techniques.
Why you should book a webinar:
- Get focused feedback on the most important areas for improvement for 2020
- Take away new approaches to tackling specific challenging topics that take a different angle
- Gain new techniques for enhancing the performance of specific groups of students
- Led by current examiners and academic experts, giving the best possible advice
- Interact and ask questions directly to the examiner expert leading the webinar
- Take away resources and materials for use with students in class and across the department
- Hassle free – don’t have to leave your school or incur any travelling costs
- Simple to join and full support is provided to set you up on the webinar platform on the day
If none of the scheduled webinars suit your student groups we are able to tailor a webinar to meet your student’s requirements at a time and date suitable to you. All our past webinars that have taken place have been recorded and are available to be purchased for your students to view.
Contact us today for further information: email@example.com or calling 01625 533053.
- Webinars are one hour long and normally start at 4.00pm
- As many people as you want can join with one log-in through using speakers or a projector
- You can book any webinar for a time and date to suit your schedule
- One webinar log in can be used for multiple teachers to share
- You will receive digital session notes in advance
- Webinars can be viewed wherever is appropriate for you in your school, region, UK or global
For Each Webinar All Participants Receive:
- A specially prepared folder of notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the webinar session leader themselves
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- Webinar CPD Certificate of Attendance
- IT support ( if required) to help you set up on the day
How do Keynote webinars work?
We've created for you a handy user guide to download here to get you set up and running to attend a Keynote webinar. The guide can also be viewed below.
Check your systems requirements
Run a test webinar session
If you require any further assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 532974.