ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
This history conference will provide students with a highly valuable and motivational revision day. The conference has been designed to improve varied, interactive sessions throughout the day. Students will hear from leading Modern World historians and receive high quality advice, guidance and examples from a senior examiner for producing examination answers of the highest levels. The conference is designed for students of all examination boards. The course is updated with lessons from previous examinations and tips on addressing issues as a result of the pandemic to make sure your students are fully equipped for 2022.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Experience a unique opportunity to hear from leading experts in Modern British history and a senior examiner in the same event
- Gain top level advice and guidance on how to access the higher grades in examination
- Enhance understanding of key questions Modern Britain, all linked directly to the exam papers
- Interactive examiner workshops to improve performance in the exams
- Engage with the latest academic thought on the period, leading to strengthened exam answers
- Take away a full set of conference notes, with examination tips and example answers
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All A Level History students
- Heads of History
- Interested Humanities teachers
||You can also book sections of this conference as an in-school conference
- A Revision set of notes for all students