ABOUT THIS COURSE
We are pleased to offer this new study and revision skills, adaptable and flexible course for all A Level teachers supporting their students in the run up to the final study skills, revision and run up to the exam itself.
The course will focus on high expectations including aspiring to achieve top grades, pragmatic approached to study skills, attacking the exam questions, promoting good study habits and relieving the pressure on the day. In addition, students will be offered top 10 revision strategies to add to their revision strategies.
This course is flexible and can be tailored for your students. The course is an absolute must for all Year 13 students preparing for exams and would also benefit your year 12 students.
Bringing the Student Course Into Your School – if you’re interested in bringing the day or some of the sessions into your school for your Year 13 students for a full day, the sessions are flexible and can be tailored to suit your priorities. Please call Keynote on 01625 532974 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Your students will gain methods, approaches and strategies for study and revision skills to ensure student success.
- Take away methods to inspire students to aim for top grades.
- Take away pragmatic approaches to study.
- Get motivated with top ten A Level strategies.
- Explore ways to attack the exam questions
- Run up to the exam: good habits.
- On the day- remembering to not panic!
| DATE AND LOCATION
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Year 13 A Level students
- Year 12 A Level students
- Teachers preparing A Level Students
- Those with responsibility for A Level performance
||You can also book this as an In-School Conference