ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
Updated for 2022, this is a fully interactive student conference, providing students with practical, engaging and motivating revision for the AQA GCSE English Language Paper 2 exam. Students will explore quality exam responses and learn new techniques and strategies to help them become confident grade 4-5 candidates. Students will gain an understanding of how to improve their grade through a comprehensive breakdown of the different questions that feature in AQA English Language Paper 2.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Broaden your perspective with enriching and stimulating sessions from leading experts
- Gain first hand advice and examples for improving your grade, direct from an examiner
- Understand more about how to improve your responses
- Explore and discuss the demands of the questions in relation to the 4/5 threshold.
- Look in detail at the skills assessed in Paper 2 and how to demonstrate them “clearly”
- Receive a student-friendly workbook to complete on the day and full conference presentations/follow on materials as electronic resources post-conference
- Take away a comprehensive set of notes which can be used as part of your revision
- Enjoy a memorable, varied, informative learning experience