Friday 08 January 2021 4pm (1hr)
Monday 19 April 2021 4pm (1 hr)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Provide your students with a boost in their exam preparation, with this focused one-hour webinar on the AQA GCSE PE Paper 1.
This interactive webinar will provide your students with:
- Understanding of how to approach the examination
- Maximising marks in the most difficult topics from paper 1
- An insight in the standards expected by the examiners with specific references to recent Examiner Reports
- Practical tips on how to answer the extended questions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All students of AQA GCSE PE
Welcome, introductions and sound check
4.05pm – Part 1: Dealing with applied anatomy and physiology and movement analysis
- Ensuring success on the multiple choice questions on Paper 1
- Ways to remember the anatomy & physiology information and using it in exam questions
- Applying your knowledge of movement analysis – what examiners expect to see
- What the examiner is looking for – including the 6 and 9 mark questions
4.30pm – Part 2: Dealing with physical training
- Ways to remember aspects of physical training
- ‘Quick wins’ in your revision and how topics can be summarised
- Close analysis of strong 6 and 9 mark responses to physical training questions
- Final exam tips and advice
5:00pm – Finish
Ross is Principal Moderator and Coursework Advisor for a major exam board. He has managed a strong team of teachers in one of the country’s largest and most successful providers of A Level Physical Education and brings a wealth of experience to this course. Ross has a strong reputation for delivering focused and informative INSET courses and is a regular provider of articles and information to a number of educational periodicals. He provides educational consultancy in schools/ colleges around the country.