DATE: Monday 20 April 2020 4pm (1hr)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This webinar is perfect revision for year 13 examinations and year 12 AS examinations or end of year exams. During the hour our expert examiner will explore the more difficult theory to boost student responses. For each topic we will work through exam questions, explaining the mark scheme points. Prior to the webinar you will be provided with extensive notes and all the exam questions that will be worked through.
BENEFITS OF THIS WEBINAR
- Gain an excellent understanding of how to answer the challenging topics on Paper 1
- A Focus on common mistakes that students make in the examinations and how to avoid them
- Students will be taken through a range of data handling and synoptic questions with explanations of how to achieve full marks
- Review examples of how to tackle questions on the required practicals
- Opportunities for students to ask questions and receive feedback
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All students studying AQA A level Physics
There will be opportunities to ask questions during the Webinar.
- Photoelectric effect
- Classification of particles and particle reactions
- Pair production and annihilation
- Wave particle duality
- Pm Key features and question types on Waves
- Stationary waves
Boosting understanding of Core Content sections 4 and 5
- Mechanics and Materials
- Force energy momentum
- Periodic Motion (Circular and SHM)