DATE:Monday 27 April 2020
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
In this 1-hour webinar you will explore the common pitfalls that often trip up students and consider some misconceptions often observed in students’ A-level answers on the topics of Thermal physics, Fields and Nuclear physics in the AQA A-level Physics Paper 2.
You will compare typical exam question responses from students with excellent answers, demonstrating how to boost your own performance in the exam. In this section we will also share useful tips and strategies for laying out and answering the most complex questions to access the highest grades.
BENEFITS OF THIS WEBINAR
- Obtain ideas and methods that ensure high quality performance on the Paper 2 topics
- Develop revision techniques for topics including Nuclear Physics, which gain access to the top mark bands
- Learn how to maximise your grade by comparing and contrasting high quality answers that you can use in your revision
- Understand the language of exam questions and what examiners are looking for in outstanding answers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All students studying AQA A level Physics
Welcome and Introduction
The key Features of Core Content Sections 6.2 and 7
- Thermal Physics
- Gravitational fields
- Electric fields
- Magnetic fields
Demonstrating high level understanding of Core Content Section 8
- Nuclear Physics