NEW DATES COMING SOON
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
In this webinar we you will be taken through the content topic by topic and for each topic you will be guided through examinations questions. The key learning points will be highlighted as the content is explained. When working through examples, you will be guided as to how to approach your answers, and what the mark schemes require. Slides containing clear and detailed notes on the content will be provided in advance, as well as the exam questions we will be working through.
BENEFITS OF THIS WEBINAR
Gain example answers and expert guidance on how best to answer the following topics:
- Types of force and drawing free body diagrams
- Finding the resultant force and resolving forces using scale diagrams
- Newton’s laws of motion to explain how forces affect motion
- Motion formulae and graphs
- Pressure in gases and upthrust
- Moments, levers and gears
- Electromagnet phenomena: motor effect and generator effect and their applications to electromagnetic devices
- Space physics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All students studying AQA GCSE Physics
Sarah is current Senior Examiner for A level and GCSE Physics with a leading examination board. She writes and edits for the online resource GCSE Pod and is an author of high-quality Physics resources on TES. She is an outstanding practitioner with consistently excellent examination results and value added at GCSE and A level. Her uptake at A-level is excellent. She believes that Physics lessons should be motivational and enable students to understand how to tackle examinations. This year she received outstanding feedback from the A-level Practical monitoring visit.