DATE: Thursday 2 May 2019: 4pm (1hr)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This online event is aimed at providing students of GCSE French with a set of useful exam and revision tips, as well as making sure every student understands exactly what they need to do to achieve their full potential. The event will be run by an experienced examiner, and just like Keynote’s day conferences, will be activity based, including utilising example answers and will work on all the skills students need to develop to succeed in their GCSE exams.
BENEFITS OF THIS WEBINAR
- Get expert examiner guidance on how to stand out in all the assessment types
- Ensure your students are clear about what they need to do in each task
- Watch your students respond in real time, to help assess where they need further guidance
- Help your students perform better in key areas such as listening, which were an area of concern last year
- Obtain example GCSE French responses and revision techniques which will help boost student performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All students of GCSE French
Tim is an experienced education professional who held the role of Deputy Head of a London School for a number of years until recently. He is currently working as a consultant and trainer providing professional development in teaching and learning for Modern Languages as well as leadership and management, coaching and mentoring, and revision skills workshops to students. Tim has significant experience as a senior examiner and as an Ofqual consultant for A Level, and is co-authoring the new Hodder IGCSE Spanish textbook.