DATE: Wednesday 08 May 2019: 4pm (1hr)
- Lessons from the 2018 Paper 3examination
- Using the pre-release booklet looking at main themes covered by the resource
- The importance of the skills questions
- Preparing for the issue evaluation question, the importance of planning a response rather than preparing a response
- Fieldwork skills tested in an unfamiliar context
- Revising for the fieldwork questions: looking at approaches to help candidates tackle questions appropriately.
- Understanding how to answer the high tariff questions
Dr Keith Bartlett
Keith is a highly experienced and nationally renowned trainer, former Senior Teacher and Head of Department for Geography. He is a specification writer and fieldwork specialist. Keith was Principal Moderator for legacy GCSE Geography and is a senior examiner for the current GCSE course. He is also an author of numerous Geography textbooks.