DATE: Tuesday 29 January 2019: 4pm (1hr)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This webinar will examine the key knowledge, application and evaluation of the topics of planes, axes, levers and movement analysis. The webinar will help students to ascertain the depth of knowledge required, ways to remember key terms and how these topics may be examined in May. The webinar will make use of example questions and show common pitfalls when being examined in these areas. There will be a focus on the assessment objectives throughout (AO1, 2, and 3) and students will be part of an interactive experience that will help them prepare for the examinations.
BENEFITS OF THIS WEBINAR
- Receive specific AQA PE study and revision tips from an expert
- Extend your knowledge and understanding of key topics on Anatomy and Movement
- Gain best practice example answers for revising answering exam questions on these topics
- Obtain a detailed understanding of what examiners will be looking for
- Work with students from across the country in an interactive session
- This course includes a set of course notes which will be sent in advance of the course and which you will be able to use
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All students of GCSE Physical Education (AQA specification)
Ross is Principal Moderator and Coursework Advisor for a major exam board. He has managed a strong team of teachers in one of the country’s largest and most successful providers of A Level Physical Education and brings a wealth of experience to this course. Ross has a strong reputation for delivering focused and informative INSET courses and is a regular provider of articles and information to a number of educational periodicals. He provides educational consultancy in schools/ colleges around the country.