Are you planning your staff INSET day?
We understand the pressure of delivering effective and engaging INSET days, particularly in the currently highly charged and continually changing educational landscape.
With our established experience, and deep understanding of the kind of professional development you’re looking for, we can offer the highest quality INSET day professional development, delivered by leading experts, and addressing the latest issues, themes and challenges.
On this page there are just some examples of current issues and topics we are being asked to provide INSET days for, all of which can be tailored to suit. The list isn’t exhaustive, please just contact us to discuss your priorities.
Example INSET days
- Creating a whole school culture of success and high performance
- Workload challenge: strategies to eliminate unnecessary workload
- Engaging learners with their AfL
- Leading an ethos of staff positivity, wellbeing and resilience
- Presenting data for OFSTED
- Improving leadership capacity
- Improving attitudes to learning for enhanced resilience
- Strong practitioners delivering strong lessons
- Working with vulnerable learners
- Creating a wellness culture to improve attendance and retention
- Empowering teachers to take control of their workload
Illustrative INSET Day Programme
(Half Day example)
Introduction and Welcome 9.50 – 10.00am
Planning For Progress 10.00 – 11.45am
- Learning series
- Outcome focused
Morning Refreshments 11.45 – 12.00pm
Assessment for Progress 12.00 – 1.00pm
- AfL in the classroom
- Depth + Challenge
- Instant Fix
Your INSET Day Structure Flexibility
- Full day – split into whole staff & breakout sessions
- Half day sessions
- One stand alone INSET day on your chosen topic
- Two or more INSET days across the academic year focusing in depth on a particular area