All the organisation for in-school conferences and course is done for you, making it as cost effective and stress-free as possible! Course notes are also provided as part of the costs. Through in-depth communication we work closely with you to understand what you wish to focus on and your objectives; to then create the course for you and select the best trainer to deliver this.
Now is your opportunity to book your in-school student conferences for February-April 2020
Revision boosters for your GCSE/A-level students for the upcoming exams.
How you can tailor your in-school revision conferences:
- Dividing your GCSE year group into grades 4-5 and 7-9
- Dividing your A Level year group into grades A*/ A, C/D borderline students
- Concentrate on your student’s ‘pain’ points
- Build in time for your student’s to ask what the examiner is looking for
- Revision techniques, exam techniques, exam preparation
- Reinforce the key points students need to know for exam preparation
Did you know we can run your in-school conferences during your schools Easter holidays, and also on Saturdays? Give all your students the extra edge – Book multiple student revision conferences for a 10% discount.
How to book:
If you are interested in taking up any of these in-school opportunities please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 533053.
Comments from our previous attendees:
“Course leader’s knowledge and experience was very good and he was very willing to tailor the day to what we needed”
Reigate Grammar School
“The course leader had concise knowledge and resources. The course was excellent, fluid and adaptable and has made me much more comfortable with the course delivery”.
Bradford Grammar School
“Excellent, so much good advice. I really liked the mix of student activities and presentation of points to consider”
Curriculum INSET Opportunities
The programmes are designed for practical, exploratory work, reshaping thinking, re-evaluating, as well as working on implementing a redesigned, planned and sequenced curriculum in the classroom which leads to long term real learning, progress and achievement. They can be half-days or full days, whole school or in individual departments in implementing individual curriculum disciplines.
The topics include:
- Shaping Curriculum Design, Implementation and Impact
- Developing Your New Curriculum: Six Steps of Curriculum Design
- Developing a Whole School Approach to Emotional Health and Mental Wellbeing
- Developing Curriculum Expertise in Senior Leadership Teams.