ABOUT THIS COURSE
This new course is designed for all teachers of AQA A Level Sociology, this course will present strategies, resources and techniques to raise attainment levels of weaker A Level Sociology students, and build their confidence without sacrificing academic rigour or ambition.
Teachers will leave with a number of practical ideas, approaches, methods and also exam techniques that can be immediately implemented with weaker students back in school.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Take away practical templates to raise attainment of weaker A Level students
- Explore and take away practical strategies, ideas and inspiration to motivate and inspire weaker students to perform to their fullest potential in exams
- Gain teaching activities which develop the key sociological skills and recall of knowledge necessary
- Develop ways to support weaker students to access the course content
- Gain a range of exam techniques, tactics, and revision techniques specifically tailored to the weaker student
||London | Tuesday 05 July 2022
London | Tuesday 15 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Teachers of AQA A Level Sociology
- Heads of Department – Social Sciences / Sociology
- Heads of Faculty – Social Sciences
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance