ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is designed for teachers who are new to teaching AQA A Level History, or who wish to improve their understanding to enable their students to succeed. The sessions are designed to improve delegates’ understanding of the AQA specification and ensure that students have the best opportunity to maximise their potential grades
The course will also demonstrate practical teaching and learning strategies for incorporating key themes and concepts across all three of the specification components. We will also investigate differing methods of delivering the NEA.
Led by current expert examiner and teacher, Denise Morris, the course is designed for new and recently qualified teachers of AQA A Level History.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Develop teaching resources and strategies for ensuring all students will succeed in AQA A Level History
- Gain exact insight into the skills examiners are looking for
- Explore practical approaches to incorporating key themes and concepts in lessons.
- Enhance your understanding of the role of the NEA and consider varied approaches to producing high quality coursework.
||London | Monday 23 May 2022
London | Monday 14 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- ECTs in History
- Experienced teachers who are new to A Level History
- Teachers new to the AQA specification
- Heads of History
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of 50+ pages full of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance
- Two course restaurant lunch
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Guaranteed high quality venues