ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course offers an introduction and overview to teaching the AQA A-level Sociology programme of study for anyone in their first 3 years of teaching the course, or for anyone lacking confidence in delivering the course effectively. While assessment materials will be drawn from the AQA course, many of the ideas will be applicable to other specifications.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Provide teachers of A-level Sociology the material and confidence to teach effectively to all ability ranges
- Take away in depth understanding of the key challenge areas and how to teach them
- Gain insight into the content, the exam structure and the how exams are marked.
- Leave with a set of resources and scheme of work for the full 2 year course
- Understanding of how to differentiate using scaffold and stretch strategies for essay writing
||London | Tuesday 21 June 2022
London | Tuesday 08 November 2022
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- NQT’s in Sociology
- Teachers just entering their second year of teaching A level Sociology
- Teachers lacking in confidence in the qualification may also benefit
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance