ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is designed for teachers who are new to teaching A Level Music Technology or in the first three years of teaching the course.
Led by a current A Level Music Technology examiner and teacher, the course offers an introduction and overview to teaching the Pearson Edexcel A Level Music Technology course. Teachers will gain an in-depth insights into all components of the course, together with suggested strategies of how to deliver this popular A Level.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Gain in depth knowledge of the specification
- Gain an understanding of the assessment process and strategies to maximise student outcomes in all 4 components
- Examples of work and standards
- Develop your teaching approaches and techniques for teaching the principles of music production – recording and composing
- Take away practical strategies to develop students’ listening, producing and analysis skills
- Take away planning and course delivery approaches
- Find out more about choosing and planning the course, logistics and equipment
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New teachers to A Level Music Technology
- Teachers in their first three years of teaching music technology at A level
- Heads of Music
||You can also book this as an In-School Course
- A specially prepared folder of 50+ pages full of detailed notes, practical advice and guidance
- Notes prepared by the educational experts leading the course
- Expert produced PowerPoint presentations
- CPD Certificate of attendance