ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
This NEW and fully revised A-level Biology conference will provide students with a highly valuable and motivational revision day. The conference has been designed to improve student understanding with varied, interactive sessions throughout the day.
Students will receive high quality advice, guidance and examples from senior examiners for producing examination answers of the highest levels.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Experience a unique opportunity to hear from leading experts and examiners in the same event
- Gain top level advice and guidance on how to access the higher grades in examinations
- Enhance your understanding of key areas of Biology, all linked directly to the exam papers
- Take part in interactive examiner workshops to improve performance in the exams
- Take away a full set of conference notes, with examination tips and example answers
|DATE & LOCATION||London | Tuesday 09 March 2021
Manchester | Friday 12 March 2021
|IN-SCHOOL||You can also book this as an In-School Conference|
NEW 2021 PROGRAMME AVAILABLE SOON
Dr Singh is an experienced teacher and senior examiner for A level Biology. She has taught and examined A Level Biology for over 25 years, IB Biology for 8 years as well as BTEC Applied Science. She is a published author of the Key Skills and Knowledge Booster Biology and co-author of Key Skills and Knowledge Booster BTEC Science Applied and Vocational courses. She has presented many biology courses for teachers, student revision conferences and online web conferences. She is also involved in presenting international IB student revision courses.
One free teacher place for every 10 student places
Additional teachers £35+VAT
Individual teachers £80+VAT